Invitation to apply as a VMCC volunteer
This year has been a great year for volunteering, as the wider motorcycling community reassess their time spent on work and domestic chores, and volunteer to put something back by volunteering. There has been a threefold increase in people volunteering for charities during pandemic, according to figures by Reach volunteering, and we are pleased to see the VMCC is no exception.
Please click here to register your interest in volunteering for the following
- Volunteering at Allen House
- Volunteering at VMCC Events Members and your bikes needed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library email@example.com
- Banbury Run banburyrun.co.uk https://www.banbury-run.co.uk/ Saturday 18th & Sunday June 19th
- Festival 1000 bikes https://www.festivalof1000bikes.co.uk/ 16th /17th June
- Cadwell 2022 September 2022
Event Volunteer Roles
- Event Director - Budget & project planning.
- Clerk of Course & Safety Officer
- Volunteer Hospitality & Catering
- Concours Organiser & Judges
- Auto jumble Organisers
Allen House Volunteers
- Carpenter /handyman to fit a supplied combination lock to an inner door. – Saving the Club which will £1k per year in access control fees before the renewal in February 2022
- An electrician to route Cat 5 cable at Allen House for a new security system.
And for Club member use:
- A large van for taking up to 3 bikes to VMCC events - many thanks to Philip Bootherstone of Burton Section who has helped us out with Stafford saving the Club hundreds of pounds
- A small van for use by members transporting loan bikes from the Club’s garage.
- A secure enclosed trailer for two bikes including transporting loan bikes from the Club’s garage.